That is what Brooks and Taylor did to Kody and I this past week! Last week was my spring break and Kody was able to take off work, so off we went to Dallas to spend time with Katy, Stu, Brooks, Justin, Tiffany, and Taylor. We had such a great time with all of them.

Brooks playing with his new toy!
On Wednesday, we all decided it would be fun to go to the Fort Worth Zoo! Yeah... BIG MISTAKE! Who knew that 23,000 other people would decide to go to the zoo on the same day! Needless to say, it was a bit over crowded. It was half price day and spring break and I guess the thing to do! We made the best of it though!









1 comment:
Great pics! I'm so glad you got to experience 23000 at the zoo plus the animals!
Dad
Post a Comment