Monday, July 23, 2007

Home Sweet Home!!!



After a long week at her parents house, Corby finally got to come home to Cypress! She has been staying at her parents house since her surgery because Kody had to go back to Cypress to start his internship. Corby is recovering well, but still has a way to go! Kody is finally getting to practice what he has been studing for 3 years! It's challenging, but the challenge is welcome! Hopefully we can finally be a family in Cypress now! Thanks for all of your prayers for Corby's recovery.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that the two of you are FINALLY in the same place at the same time! I am even more happy that you get to stay in Cypress for more than 2 days!! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Hello!!!

I need new details on your life, please!

Conry Family said...

Yes an update is VERY overdue. We are doing okay! We have been fighting all week with the apartment people and hope to have some good news about moving on Monday! We will keep you posted!